MiniMi is a non-invasive body wrap treatment, designed to offer you a more sculpted body with lasting results. It is the industry’s leading body wrap, as seen on TV3 Xpose, RTE Today Show, and is highly favoured among celebrities such as Vogue Williams, Triona McCarthy, Dancing with the Stars Ireland Thalia Heffernan, Shobna Gulati (Sunita from Coronation Street), Niamh Kennedy (Former Miss Ireland), Cool FM‘s Rebecca McKinney and bloggers such as Sinead’s Curvy Style, Edel Cox aka The Beauty Dial, AJ Makeup and Catherine Kelly of PureIrishSugar.
The advanced technology in the MiniMi Body Wrap solution targets those difficult areas often found on the body such as hips, buttocks, thighs, waist, back and arms. This treatment has the power to help you drop a dress size in a single treatment, can reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin tone.
The advanced technology used in the minimi solution, breaks down fat cells resulting in a reduction of fat and inches from those difficult areas on the body.
- Targets fat reduction in specific problem areas
- Results seen in a hour
- Fat reduction continues for up to 72 hours
- Improves skin tone, tightens and firms
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Drop a dress size in a single treatment !
Key points about the Minimi
- minimi main fat bursting ingredient contains phospholipid complex solution.
- minimi has an active ingredient that works on cellulite.
- minimi has a geranium infused essential oil fragrance; this is an uplifting and sweet floral aroma.
Minimi – The facts
- The active ingredient in minimi is phospholipid complex and is more active than most other inch loss wraps.
- The main fragrance in minimi is Geranium and has an anti cellulite agent.
- The membrane used is a special type of heat inducing film wrap, wrapping techniques allows for specific areas of concern to be enhanced treatment.
- The active ingredient is activated by heat. i.e. heated blanket under couch cover, then blanket/throws. Optimum temp is 40 degrees.
- For maximum results we recommend a six week course.